Why You Should Join Us
We Spread the Word
- HohenwaldSpringfest.com website keeps you informed about the event all year round, lists who's participating, and displays photos from past events to entice shoppers.
- Hohenwald Springfest Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/hohenwald-springfest-155436161627273) connects with the community by updating the list of participating vendors and sharing related posts from the Library and vendors.
- The Tennessee Magazine listing of the event appears in the Tennessee Almanac section of the April issue.
- Newspaper stories promote Springfest before the event and wrap it up with photos afterward.
- Newspaper advertising is purchased for Lewis County and surrounding counties close to event time.
- Radio announcements in Lewis County and surrounding counties help promote the event.
- Social media updates are posted on Twitter, Instagram, Event Brite, Craig's List and Yelp in addition to our Facebook page listed above.
We Assist Our Vendors
We know what it takes to make a great event great for our vendors as well as shoppers.
- Setup is a breeze with easy access to wide doorways as you bring in your products.
- Vendors are quickly greeted on set-up day, shown their area and given a helpful guide of tips.
- In 2017 our event committee held drawings every hour on the hour to keep customers engaged and encouraged to stay longer. The prizes were donated by vendors, which gave them another opportunity to let shoppers find out more about their products and services.
- Throughout both days, committee helpers offer to bring vendors beverages and provide any other assistance that may be needed.
- Vendors receive a brief survey to complete before leaving so our event committee can analyze the feedback and make next year's Springfest even better.
We Recognize Our Vendors
We know how hard vendors work to make their exhibits attractive to customers, so we recognize the best with an impartial panel of judges who rate each exhibit using the criteria given. The results are tallied near the end of the event, and awards are presented for First and Second Place in Vendor Display. Winners for 2017 are shown below.